Sunday, October 25, 2009

Painting and insulation

On Friday we were working on a number of things. Mom and I had started the insulation while dad was working on some plumbing. He is currently working on the plumbing that goes in the walls, so when we are finished insulating we can go right to sheet rock.



Insulation is such itchy stuff. I am just glad it isn't hotter out than it is right now, or it would be a really miserable job. I just feel coated in the stuff and it is always falling in my face. Unfortunately the safety goggles are so tight that they fog up and then I can't see. I will be happy when the ceiling part is finished.
Today Eric and Madison and I worked on getting the last pieces of the carport shelter up for the sheep, when they get here. Madison is such a good sport, she will try anything we ask her to. She was climbing all over that carport roof.

It has been raining again. As you can see all the tire tracks have water in them.

Tanner is so excited to be able to play on the porch. This picture was taken out of the Master bedroom window.





No comments: