Monday, November 23, 2009

Painting color...

Every time I came to paint the house the past week Tanner would get upset with me. Each time he would tell me...rather loudly..."don't paint MY room, I am going to paint my room."
He was so thrilled when I told him it was finally time for him to paint his room.

He worked SOOOO hard. The muck boots still carry the stains.

Morgan's two tone colonial blue.

Tanner's room after some touch ups.

Don't the cabinets look amazing!

I just had to get the outdoors in here. If you are wondering what Eric has been up to since he seems mysteriously absent, I will tell you. He has been doing all the "farm" work on the weekends. He spends all of Saturday doing all of the farm chores that I cannot get done while I am finishing the house. By the end of the day on Saturday we are both so tired we fall asleep watching a movie.

It is even better than I had imagined. Thanks Brian and Mila!!!

Just wait until the counters are on.

No comments: