Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spackle and tape...

The spackling is all finished. It went well except that it should have been warmer. We ran that heater so we could keep the temperature up. The job took a few days longer than expected because of that, but ...it is DONE!!!...now on to painting.

We have been continuously working on the plumbing under the house. I haven't taken pictures till now because it didn't look like much. We are mostly done at this point, so here is the plumbing.



The well pump and tank were installed yesterday.


The purple stuff smells like nail polish remover. It is really aweful when you spill it (which was done a number of times).

Water filter





Dad did all the planning for this. I was just the labor. Although I did learn alot and I could fix this stuff if I needed to...I would rather it never needs it.











No comments: